The Judit Polgar Chess Foundation regularly organizes solution-orientated training courses for teachers. The training gives various ideas for teaching, practical tips and best practice advice as well.
Chess Playground Complex Skill Development Program for preschool teachers and educators:
- 10-hour online (one day) course
- 10-hour in person (one day) course
- 30-hour blended course
Chess Palace Complex Skill Development Program for primary school teachers and educators:
- 30-hour (three days) in-person basic course for grades 1 and 2
- 30-hour eLearning supplementary course for grades 3 and 4
ChessPE Movement Development Program for primary school teachers and educators:
- 30-hour blended course for grades 1 to 4 (10 hour in-person plus 20-hour eLearning)
All courses are available in Hungarian language for the moment.